Plastic Bottle Collection
Volunteers make ours Club priceless. One way to volunteer is to assist with the plastic bottle collection within the park at designated areas. The bottle collection is a fund raising program for the Club. Members can visit Sign Up Genius to volunteer and the instructions below will be of assistance:
- Collection bags and gloves are located in the Club locker at the courts.
- Fills bags completely. If you find bags which are half full in the shed, please combine them.
- Take out anything that is not a plastic drink bottle with a recycling code.
- Secure all bags properly.
- Volunteer collection days run from Sunday through to Saturday.
- Please try and inspect collection bins every second day and every day from January to March.
- Let the Club Secretary, Julie Nosko at lot #257 or another executive member know when supplies are low.
There are a total of 8 collection bin sites and one storage area:
Four are by the garbage bins:
- By lot #27
- By lot #72
- By lot #114
- Back of the Recreational Building
The other four are located at these areas:
- Tennis Courts,
- Pickleball Courts,
- Ballroom, and
- Pool area
The storage shed is located behind the dog park and garbage collection between lot #72 and #74.
Executive Committee Point of Contact: Julie Nosko (Lot #257), should you have any questions about our plastic bottle collection initiative.
Click this link for a printable copy of the instructions Bottle Collection Instructions_Jan 22 2023