Fun Pickleball Play Time & Social Event - 1:30pm – 3:30pm at the pickleball courts. Raffle tickets will be sold for 5 baskets on Saturday, March 5th from 9:00am to 3:00pm. Draw date: March 5th at 3:00pm.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) will begin at 4:30pm on the lawn north of the theatre and adjacent to the pickleball gazebo. Bring your own lawn chair or a blanket. All members and spouses of members are invited and encouraged to attend.
Pizza and dessert to follow at approximately 5:45pm.
An invitation to the AGM will be sent via SignUpGenius (SUG) to assist in ordering the food. If you are bringing a spouse who is not a member of the club, please indicate “2” in the quantity when registering for the event on SUG.
Annual General Meeting Agenda - March 5, 2022
1) Call to order at 4:30pm
2) President's Opening Remarks
3) Presentation of 2021 General Meeting Minutes
4) Treasurer's Report: Financial Statement & Membership Update
5) President's Report
6) Election of Officers: Officiated by Mark VanTassel
7) Newly Elected President's Remarks
8) Old Business
- Additional Court Space: Park Manager George Igualt will be invited to attend
9) New Business
- 2022-23 dues structure
- Membership feedback re: Round Robin Captain Program, Weekly Schedule (including evening events), Tournaments, Sign-Up Genius
Any changes to the above agenda must be communicated to the President by Saturday, February 26th, 2022, one week prior to the Annual General Meeting. If there are no changes, the Agenda will be adopted as presented above.
Nominations for the Executive Committee must be submitted to a member of the Nominating Committee by Saturday, February 26th, 2022, in the event ballots need to be prepared. Each of the following positions serve a one-year term:
- President, 1st Vice President, 2nd Vice President, Treasurer, Secretary, Communications Officer.
The current officers have all volunteered to stand for re-election. However, if you or someone you know is interested you are encouraged to submit your/their name.
The 2022 Nominating Committee members are: Mary Ann Jordan Lot# 426 and Jim Beaton Lot# 509
Please join us for the meeting, dinner and some fun pickleball earlier that afternoon!
Mike Savre, President
Silveridge Pickleball Club