The Silveridge Pickleball Club has a vacancy on the Executive Committee.
We are seeking some to fill the position of Secretary. Duties may include:
- Assist other executive committee members
- Take, distribute & maintain meeting minutes via Word
- Maintain & custodian of Club by-laws
- Coordinate the Nominating Committee for AGM
- Oversee fundraising initiatives
- Oversee the raffle basket and plastic bottle volunteers
Anyone who is a dues paying member of our Club and an owner or renter in Silveridge is eligible to serve on the Executive Committee.
If you have any questions or would like to volunteer for the vacancy please notify Mike Savre.
The executive for the 2021/2022 term:
President: Mike Savre (Lot #323)
1st Vice President: Bonnie Arbez (Lot #503)
2nd Vice President: Barry Halpenny (Lot #207)
Treasurer: Jim Barker (Lot #53)
Communications Officer: Donna Stensrud (Lot #13)